Jayant stays in the Neharpur locality of Faridabad on rent. Because his current landlord has plans to move abroad and sell his property, he gave Jayant a notice almost a month back to vacant the property.
Jayant welcomed the decision and started looking for another room for rent in Faridabad. Though he had his college a bit far away from Faridabad, he chose the same city to reside. When his allies asked him about the same, he gave them eight reasons for why he thinks Faridabad is the best place to live on rent.
- Commercial yet Calm: Faridabad is a small city infused with calmness. So, those who look forward to living in a composed place, Faridabad is a city to be. Having said that, the proximity of this location to various commercial hub makes it a preferred choice of many office goers.
- A Blessing for the Bachelors: Food joints, takeaway points, food pick-ups, etc. are present here in abundance. Thus, those who stay here on their own or left with no energy after a long and exhausting day, Faridabad is here to lend a helping them in terms of toothsome delicacies offered by takeaway and food points.
- Comparatively Cheaper: Be it a room, apartment of PG in Faridabad, they are comparatively cheaper as compared to other regions such as Delhi, Gurgaon, etc. The affordable price for these properties makes Faridabad one of the best places to reside on rent.
- Safe: Faridabad is also very safe and secure. Also, if you have a flat in one of the townships or residential complexes by the renowned builders, you rejoice round the clock security provision.
- Amazing Hangout Places: If you are tired of scrolling the TV channels or browsing the internet, Faridabad has excellent hangout places like Town Park, Surajkund Lake, Malls, etc. Spend evenings with your friends or loved ones at these elegant hotspots.
- Social Infrastructure: The city also bestows you with indispensable social infrastructure. They are hospitals, schools, sports facilities, public parks, gardens, etc.
- Easy and Quick Commutation to NCR: When you have your own vehicle with you, you can reach Delhi in approximately 10 minutes, Gurgaon in 45 and Noida in approximately 30 minutes.
- Foray of Residential Societies and Apartments: If you are not looking for a room for rent in Faridabad but a full-fledged apartment for your whole family, then there are oodles of areas that have to offer you affordable flats. Some of these areas are Nehrapur, Surajkund, Dayal Basti, NIT, etc.
Also Read: Best Places to visit with your roommates in India
Faridabad: The Final Destination for the Seekers of Home at an Affordable Rent
‘Indeed, you are absolutely correct.’ Said Jayant’s friends after listening to the aforementioned points. So, if you too are stuck between a rock and hard place regarding renting an apartment, a room or PG in Faridabad, do remember the good experience of Jayant which he shared with his friends.