We all know that HVAC companies tend to face unique challenges when it comes to finding new customers, especially in their locality. When someone requires this particular type of service, in most cases those people will use a search engine to find the ones that are close to them.
If you want to increase your customer’s list, you have to find a way to reach the top results possible, especially when it comes to local SEO. Investing in this particular form of promotion can increase your brand awareness and bring you more local customers, which is great if you’ve just started.
For instance, an HVAC SEO firm is named BEST when it comes to appropriate place that will provide you with the possibility to promote yourself for the affordable price tag. But before you do check them out, you read our brief guide first on why should you invest in local SEO:
- The New Yellow Pages – You probably remember the havoc companies had to do to get listen in yellow pages, especially repair, installation and maintenance services. However, today, you do not have to list there, because no one tends to pick up the new yellow pages to check for the closest service. The faster way is to use all your efforts to list your business on local search engine results because most people nowadays will search online for the closest service they wish to hire.
- Free Traffic – Even though the nature of advertising is changing, it is the most significant expense for small businesses especially ones that are new on the market. You will be able to boost your Google rankings which will ultimately lead to a consistent stream of free traffic so that you can expand your sales and increase your overall profit.
- Fast Results – For instance, international and national companies have to wait for a few months until they see some changes on Google rankings. On the other hand, HVAC companies feature outstanding advantage, because you will compete only with companies that are in your area, without thinking of the entire country. Some competitors may still not use local SEO advantages, which means that when you make quality and targeted campaign, you will be able to reach the first page of rankings in a matter of days. You should click here if you want to learn more information on local SEO and its capabilities.
How To Boost Your Local SEO?
Find the Appropriate Keywords
The first and foremost step that will affect search engine results is checking the list of keywords and finding the unique one that will describe your service. You can find a file by testing with various software with Google such as AdWords, which will allow you to see which terms people are using while browsing for HVAC services.
You can avoid paying for the campaign, but enter only Google Keyword Planner, that will allow you to input any keyword inside to see how much traffic it can drive, and it will provide you suggestions for keywords that are related so that you can implement it inside the content that will promote your services.
Optimize Your Keywords
When you find appropriate keywords for your specific niche, now it is time to optimize them by following specific regulations on two places that will affect your local SEO and that are Google My Business page and your website:
- Google My Business – This particular page is the miniature version of your site that will appear in the map section of local listings. You should implement an overview of your services so that you can increase your brand awareness and online presence, and that will also provide you with fast rankings. It is much simpler to get a high rank with this particular page, then through your website. Check this guide: https://www.wikihow.com/Add-a-Business-to-Google-Maps to see how to add your business to Googe Maps.
- Website Optimization – After dealing with My Business page, you can optimize all the pages on your website with appropriate keywords so that you can reach a wider audience. At the same time, content, meta-description, titles, and URL should also be based on specific keywords so that you can improve your rankings. The homepage is the most critical part of your website as well as the title tag, which should be between 50 and 65 characters long and present ideas and services that would appeal to your potential customers.